수퍼씰2005

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자바리스타 조회 1회 작성일 2021-06-22 23:50:14 댓글 0

본문

Harley Front Fork Seal Replacement 39MM How To Part 1

Instructional video showing how to replace the front fork seals on a 39 mm Harley Sportster and Super Glide front end. 1988 Harley Sportster and up. Part 1 of a two part instructional series.
Gary CB : Following. Good to see you back with the Sportster.
Daniel Kifaya : I took your advice and took out the washer from the right tube top, and added a spacer on the left side as in your video too... along with the same Chinese knock off stabilizer and I can say I’m really thrilled with the results. Only problem I had is the entire setup leaked again so I watched another video and did it right. But good job bro!
Philip McEachern : It'd been great if you could've shown the actual visual taking the seal out.
Scott Hegge : Sorry, but that is the most backwards fork seal job I've seen. Maybe you should read a service manual and do things in the right order. Video lacks detail and too much time mentioning fairing, lift, and tools. Hope you don't do this professionally.
Mike EZ : 1200 gets about 70 hp

BMW E46 M54 Vanos Seals & Rattle Kit Replacement DIY

M54/M52 TU vanos seal replacement as well as M54 rattle kit DIY. I did this procedure on my 2001 BMW E46 330i wagon

Links to parts:
M54/M52TU Vanos Kit:
https://click.linksynergy.com/link?id=BZfgVZ7JGM8\u0026offerid=580643.14009144654\u0026type=2\u0026murl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecstuning.com%2Fb-ecs-parts%2Fecs-m5x-dual-vanos-rebuild-kit%2F012017ecs%7Edk%2F

http://www.beisansystems.com/

Shop Appointment Requests/Questions/Merchandise: http://www.shoplifetv.com

Support my channel by becoming a member using this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5jnm5CEnLSEmoQ-ktgAj6g/join

Instagram: @ShopLifeTV
https://www.instagram.com/shoplifetv/

Disclaimer: Due to factors beyond the control of ShopLifeTV, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. ShopLifeTV assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. ShopLifeTV recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of ShopLifeTV, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not ShopLifeTV. Disclaimer: The product links provided are often associated with an affiliate. When using any of the affiliate links I may get compensated for any products purchased using the link. This compensation does not affect my views on the product.
Bahcoboy : How much torque to that where you putted that new piston ring, flat bearings and washers? How much torque to that what you opened with impact gun?
Keith Wolford : Also not noted in video is Bearings should be slightly lubed and you should always bolt the pistons back onto the cams and make sure they spin with little force If not use sandpaper to sand down the spacer between bearings and recheck. Spin each one counter clockwise. They should spin with very little force not spin it and it just keeps going like a fidget spinner then spacer is too thin which will cause rattling. After confirming this then put pistons back into the Vanos case and install on engine. By not doing this step it can cause performance issues and check engine light to come on.
RUFIORUFIO : Is BesianSystems a good place to order from? site looks suspect and when going to checkout goes straight to paypal.
Franco Quint : Another awesome tutorial by the BMW master! Thank you, that is my next job and will surely play this video while doing it! Thanks mate, you’re a legend!
J.P. : Just a small note: at 27:06 you mention 6 ft-lb but according to BMW TIS it is 10Nm which equals to something slightly above 7ft-lb :) In case anybody doesn't know why it is important to stick close to OEM torque specs - thermal changes stretch materials and if you have your screw too loose it may slowly unscrew itself and if too tight it may snap off. There are tolerances on everything so you don't have to be exactly 100% spot on torque specs but the closer the better of course :)

TIS SOURCE:
4AZ Linksgewinde: Passschraube für Hydraulikkolben an Zahnwelle
M52TU / M54 / M56 M6 10 Nm
*My personal offline TIS is in german but in this case you don't need a translation

And at 28:04 you mention "nice and tight" as a torque spec :) if you don't mind me translating that sentence into a number then it would be 50Nm which is quite a lot

TIS SOURCE:
3AZ Verschlussschraube an VANOS-Verstelleinheit
M52 / M52TU / M54 / M56 / S52 / S50US / M50 / VANOS M22 x 1,5 50 Nm

PS: There used to be a few online TIS versions but BMW did a great job at shutting them down completely and there will problably never be another one. There was a lawsuit in Germany during 2020 that demanded access to all the torque specs and DIY related information for car owners that did not wanted to have to visit a mechanic to repair their own bought cars and BMW (and basically all car manufacturers) had to make it accessible. And they did but of course in a BMW sort of way. At BMW everything costs extra. One day you'll probably have to pay for a "welcome" greeting upon your entrance :) You can buy a one day pass, a monthly pass or a 365 days pass. None of those 3 are in the "I am a DIY person" price range so don't even bother to check it. If there ever will be an online TIS again it will most likely be down very soon.

운명을 단박에 아는 방법

운명록 강의 3년을 총 결산하는 명쾌하고 알기 쉬운 내 운명 바로 알기 !!
운명학 최고의 베스트셀러 대한민국운명록 저자 해광스님의 운명학 전격 대공개. 운명록 책 구입은 Daum '금강선원 해광스님' 사이트에서 안내를 받으실 수 있습니다.
*체계적이고 논리적인 운명판단을 위해 꼭 첫 강 부터 순서대로 보세요. 혹여 불필한 서론이 길다고 속단하지 마시고 차근차근 다 들어 보세요. 운명을 바꾸는 엄중한 일을 경박하게 요점만 찾겠다는건 옳지 않습니다.
페이지 509|ISBN ISBN 안내 레이어 보기 9788958365419|판형 A5, 148*210mm
도서관 소장 정보 국립중앙도서관
이은주 : 상담 감사합니다 건강하세요
챠밍 : 스님
운명록을 편찬해주셔서
살아가는데 큰 도움과 위로가 됩니다
감사드립니다
모든사람의 운명은 귀하고 소중하다는 말씀
가슴에 새기며
제 운명도 감사로이 받아들이며 새롭게 거듭나도록
다짐해봅니다
건강하세요 스님
EJ : 늘 건강하세요!!!
감사합니다.
장혜숙 : 고맙고 감사합니다 건강만하시길 간절히 빕니다
혜걸 이 : 스님감사합니다

#수퍼씰2005

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,772건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.applestore.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz